Director of Nursing Services (DON) Job - HCR ManorCare (Martinsburg, WV)
|About the Organization:||EEO/Drug-Free Employer|
Heartland of Martinsburg, WV has an opportunity for a Director of Nursing.
The Director of Nursing:
- Collaborates with the Administrator.
- Assumes responsibility for center operations in the Administrator's absence.
- Manages the Nursing Department to maintain quality standards of care in accordance with current Federal, State and HCR ManorCare standards, guidelines and regulations.
- Conducts the Nursing Process (assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation) under the scope of the State's Nurse Practice Act of Registered Nurse licensure.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow.
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare!
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
|Educational Requirements:||Currently licensed as RN in this state; Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.|
Five years in long-term or acute health care preferred; At least 2 years nursing supervisory experience required.
|Job Specific Details:||Director of Nursing|
|Location:||4124 - Heartland of Martinsburg, Martinsburg, West Virginia|
|Category:||Nursing - Management|
• Post ID: 3162893 martinsburg