- We are looking for 2-5 years of Carpentry experience.
- Work well with other team members.
- Reliable and result driven.
- Willing to follow directions from supervisors.
- Must provide prior work references.
- We require an updated resume for consideration.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have own vehicle.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must be drug free.
- This position requires an in person assessment test before hiring.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Select applicable materials according to needs within budget.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Determine dimensions and materials required for project.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Monitor project ensuring it's up to code and specifications.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Install cabinets, drywall, sliding, and molding.
- Remodel homes and businesses.
- Report to and work closely with Project Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent
- Carpentry: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License
• Post ID: 9998407 martinsburg